INTERNET WEBSITE COMMUNICATION CHANNELS CLARIFICATION TEXT
To whom it May concern
As JANTSA JANT SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş., located in “Umurlu Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 09630 Umurlu Efeler/Aydın” (“JANTSA” or “Company"), provided that complying with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 ("Law"), your identity and contact information such as name, surname, e-mail address, address, mobile phone number that you shared in the entrance of the facility;
- Finalizing your demands and complaints,
It is processed limited to its purposes. Your personal data mentioned above is processed by non-automated means by the contracted security company personnel authorized by the Company in the capacity of processing data without being transferred to third party recipient groups. Your personal data are collected in non-automated means through identity declaration to be made in person with the method of keeping in visitor's record based on the legal reason of the Company's legitimate interest provided not to harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person specified in clause f, paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
By applynig to JANTSA whenever you want;
- Learn whether or not your personal data has been processed,
- Request information on your processed data, if your personal data has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing the personal data and whether or not your personal data has been used in accordance with the declared purpose,
- Know about the third parties at home and abroad, to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Request to be corrected of your personal data, if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Law,
- Request that the transactions carried out in accordance with Article 11 (d) and (e) of the Law be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of an adverse outcome by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case you have suffered damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, request for the loss to be compensated,
You may request to exercise your rights. You can convey your requests for the application of the Law by filling the application form, which you can obtain from http://www.jantsa.com.tr in wet signed by notary, by registered mail or by your personal application to the address of “Umurlu Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 09630 Umurlu Efeler/Aydın” or you can submit the application form you fill in electronic media after signing with your mobile signature and secure electronic signature by sending it to the address of Jantsa@hs01.kep.tr or email@example.com by using your KEP address or e-mail address that is already registered in the Company's data recording system. If JANTSA will respond in writing to requests in this context, it will answer it free up to ten pages without charge and by taking 1 Turkish Liras for each page more than ten pages as transaction fee. If the answer is given on a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be requested by the Company shall not exceed the cost of the recording medium.
In the application that contains your explanations about the right that you have as a personal data owner and that you will make and demand to use your rights mentioned above; it is required that the matter you are requesting is clear and understandable, the matter you are requesting is related to you or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you will need to submit your notarized private power of attorney on this matter. On your applications, name, surname, signature, T.R. identification number, residence or workplace address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, the presence of the requested elements are obligatory in accordance with the "Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Officer”. Applications without these items will be rejected by JANTSA.